My Red LightSpeed

My Red LightSpeed

November 5, 2007

My dream LightSpeed case

Here's what I think the case for the LightSpeed should be.

Picture a metal case with either a hinge or a removable top (like an Altoids tin, only LightSpeed size). Then on the inside there would be cushioning, and a little between the top of the LightSpeed and the top so that the keys wouldn't be smashed. It would be sturdy enough so that if you had it next to a computer in a case or something on top of it, it would protect the top of the writer. There could be a little spot for the usb cable and/or charger. Maybe even a little carrying handle on top, but I'm not too sure about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like, Greta! However, I have the thick keys (afraid to take them off!), so I might need a little more clearance.

I haven't talked to anyone about removing the pads. I do like them, other than the fact they're white and getting dirty. Did your LS straighten out okay after you removed the pads?